Saturday, February 25, 2012

Amazing girl doing GREAT things!

This was a letter I received recently from a Senior named Samantha. I hope it will inspire others to remember what their goals and aspirations for the future are, and to find the strength and courage to act on those goals!

Hello,
I am Samantha ----- I am senior at Centennial High School in Peoria, AZ. I, one day want to be a doctor because I have always believed in helping people. I am doing a huge thing for my senior project on Universal Health Care in America. I have to do a project in occurrence with it and I would like my project to do with Brycen's Blankets. I wanted to talk to you about it first and I was hoping that you could give me some more information about why you are doing this and why your amazing family is helping out so many others across the world. I want to make a change one day and I hope that this will give me good foundation. I plan on making at least 30 blankets with my class and sending them to you a long with a documentary of this that I will be presenting among judges to pass my English 101 class. Thank you so much. I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment