Monday, January 14, 2013


I want to send a HUGE thank you and all the HUGS my arms could possibly give--to all the children who wrote letters, made cards and sent pictures to the Sandy Hook Elementary School children!!  You sweet, wonderful and incredibly thoughtful children!  My eyes filled with tears as I read your letters and felt of your sincere love and friendship for those you have not ever met, but feel a bond and kinship for!  Your words of comfort and hope will touch lives far beyond what you will ever know!  Heaven is smiling on you!  There are many thankful Angels today, and your prayers in their behalf are being answered!  
All our love and thanks!  --Angel Brycen and his proud mother Alicia Burrell 


















1 comment:

  1. This is just a small sampling of what I received from the children! What a sweet blessing! I LOVE kids!! I hope you enjoy looking through these pictures too!

    ReplyDelete